- Do not use heavy products like oil and spritz on the hair. Not only will this ruin the style, it will cause the hair to tangle and shed due to breakage.
- Wash with lukewarm (not hot) water and comb using the fingers. Do NOT brush while washing. If you brush hair while washing it will cause the fibers to break more easily causing extreme shedding.
- Wash as needed, just follow care instruction.
- After washing ALWAYS allow the wig to AIR dry on a mannequin stand. Do not blow dry.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping while wearing the wig. This can damage its style/structure and will cause matting and tangling.
- Pull apart curls with using fingers. Do NOT brush unless it is a straight style or Afro.
- For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style.
- Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
SYNTHETIC HAIR WASHING AND CONDITIONING INSTRUCTIONS
- Gently detangle hair using a wig brush/finger combing.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with lukewarm water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently work conditioner from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse lukewarm (not hot) water.
- Apply a small amount of Leave-In Conditioner
- Comb wet hair from the bottom to top using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Never begin combing at the top or middle and always comb down.
*FINGER comb for curly or wavy styles.
- Gently pat dry with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting. Place on a wig stand or can of hairspray to dry.